Thanks for joining ASWM as a [wlm_memberlevel]!
Thank you for your payment. Your transaction has been completed, and a receipt for your purchase has been emailed to you. You may log into your account at www.paypal.com/us to view details of this transaction.
The header menu at the top of this page will take you to the information you want, or you may search by Category of posts (on the right).
Below, you’ll find an introduction and links to all the important areas of your membership site. Look around on the site and let us know if you have any questions.
ASWM is a not-for-profit membership organization whose dues and fees support the organization’s work.
ASWM began as an informal meeting in 2002, and since then has grown to an international organization that offers annual events, relevant resources, and member services. In 2009 we began a program of awards to recognize excellence in the arts, leadership and scholarship:
- The Demeter Award for Leadership in Women’s Spirituality is given on alternate years; past winners are Margot Adler (2010) and Charlene Spretnak (2012).
- The Brigit Award for Excellence in the Arts was awarded to Layne Redmond in 2011.
- Dr. Heide Goettner-Abendroth received the Saga Special Recognition in Women’s History in 2012.
- Our Kore Award is given to the best dissertation in the area of women and mythology.
Our members may take advantage of services on line and in person, such as
- members’ works featured in online art gallery
- mentoring of graduate students
- international member directory
- discussion forums
- conference internships for students
- dissertation database
- online abstracts of conference papers
- resources for publishing, research, and teaching
- Online syllabus project
- Online art gallery
- Reviews of books, films, and exhibits
Welcome to our online community–we hope to meet you in person at our next event!